Hello, I’m Kerry Weymouth. It is nice to meet you! Welcome!
I teach self-support habits. I teach women master the skill, of using 10mins a day to feel inner peace and increase energy.
I used to struggle with managing my time and energy. I was always staying back late to finish my long list of tasks.
My down time wasn’t down time. My mind was always filled with the tasks and jobs I should be doing. My all my energy was going to other people and tasks that I wasn’t getting my own stuff done.
I lacked boundaries protecting my energy and time. I lacked daily supportive activities that supported my energy, time and mindset.
Through my experience constant overwhelm, I learnt an important life lesson. Self support activities must be a daily habit, not limited to a Friday or a #selfiesaturday
I’ve been on this journey, so I can support and guide you on your own journey.
- You create the change you believe in.
- The daily self-supporting actions you take, changes your energy and how you feel
- You are more powerful than your fears and resistance
- You always know what is best for you
- The best way to learn is through experience
- If you can learn one thing, apply it to your life you can create positive change
- The founder of the Entrepreneur’s book club in Albury Wodonga
- An an avid reader of books on mindset, business and personal development.
- A blogger and publish blog posts to help my readers gain a new awareness.
- A member of Denise Duffield-Thomas’s Money Bootcamp
- A member of Belinda Davidson’s School of the Modern Mystic
- Always hanging out in online heart-centered, money-mindset, spiritual and entrepreneurial communities.
- A wife and cat parent
- A Sagittarius
- A Face Mask Friday Ambassador
- A supporter of @Kiva and @Thankyou
- Here for you! I’ve got your back. It is all good.xxx